In addition to the security of data within the system, DADOS provides an audit log of data changes within the database to ensure the integrity of the data. The audit log captures the date, time and user who changed data fields.
CAT BASED PROMIS TOOLS
With the integration of computer adaptive testing (CAT) based PROMIS tools into DADOS Electronic Data Capture Platform, clinicians and researchers can enjoy a simple point-and-click solution that can be set up quickly. Unlike traditional PROMs, CAT based PROMIS tools for domains such as physical function, pain interference, and depression require 2-3 minutes to complete.
The implementation of CAT based PROMIS tools into the library of outcome measures that can be used within the DADOS Electronic Data Capture Platform brings the latest innovations in outcomes measurement to clinicians and researchers across UHN and other institutions.
Currently, the following PROMIS-CAT tools are available within DADOS:
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Anxiety
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Applied Cog Abilities
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Applied Cog General Concerns
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Depression
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Dyspnea Functional Limitations
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Dyspnea Severity
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Erectile Function
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Fatigue
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Global Satisfaction w Sex Life
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Interest in Sexual Activity
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Lubrication
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Pain Behavior
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Self-Efficacy Manage Day Activ
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Self-Efficacy Manage Emotions
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Self-Efficacy Manage Meds/Tx
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Self-Efficacy Manage Soc Inter
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Self-Efficacy Manage Symptoms
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Sleep Disturbance
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Sleep-Related Impairment
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Coping Expect AllSmk
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Coping Expect Daily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Coping Expect NonDaily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Emot/Sensory AllSmk
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Emot/Sensory Daily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Emot/Sensory NonDaily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Health Expect AllSmk
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Health Expect NonDaily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking NicotineDepend AllSmk
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking NicotineDepend Daily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking NicotineDepend NonDaily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking PsychSocExpect AllSmk
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking PsychSocExpect Daily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking PsychSocExpect NonDaily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Social Motive AllSmk
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Social Motive Daily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Smoking Social Motive NonDaily
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Social Sat DSA
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Social Sat Role
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 – Vaginal Discomfort
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 Alcohol: Negative Expectancies
- PROMIS Bank v1.0 Alcohol: Positive Expectancies
- PROMIS Bank v1.1 – Anger
- PROMIS Bank v1.1 – Pain Interference
- PROMIS Bank v1.2 – Mobility
- PROMIS Bank v1.2 – Upper Extremity
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Upper Extremity
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Ability to Participate Social
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Cog Function Abilities Subset
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Cognitive Function
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Emotional Support
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Informational Support
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Instrumental Support
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Mobility
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Physical Function
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Satisfaction Roles Activities
- PROMIS Bank v2.0 – Social Isolation
The interface for creating clinical research forms is intuitive and integrated, eliminating the need for expensive, customized software development efforts.
DADOS offers flexible data capture methods for clinical trials designed to meet your needs for individual studies, their related research workflow, and their unique clinical environments.
Importing and exporting of data for subjects is straightforward and fast, allowing you to migrate data from legacy systems which can be handled without the need for a systems expert.
DADOS improves quality of care by tracking patient-reported outcomes and using population analytics. The application is designed to be fully compliant with privacy regulations (HIPAA/PIPEDA), with enhanced privacy-related features including audit logging capabilities, role-based user access permissions, and a repository for study-related source documentation.
With a secure web-based interface it is compatible with personal computers and tablets for data entry. Reports can be generated in real-time regardless of geographic location, allowing researchers in a central location to manage the entire process for multi-centre studies.
DADOS offers the ability for patients and clinicians alike to interact with the platform on mobile devices. The mobile Patient kiosk allows patients to complete case report forms on mobile tablets located within clinic waiting areas. All entered data is then saved directly into the DADOS database and reports on the data input can be generated instantly.
The user-interface for the patients is clean, simple to use and fast. Data collection can be performed at point-of-care with mobile tablet technology, by study participants at dedicated kiosks, or on tablets connected through WiFi to the hospital network. DADOS currently supports iOS and Android tablets.
DADOS has the ability to generate reports in real time for published and validated scoring algorithms based on completed forms. The subject’s score is compared to patient norms based on literature review. The real-time reports can be used to make assessments on Patient Reported Outcomes.
Plug-and-play type functionality helps improve the standardization of datasets across studies, and DADOS has the ability to handle and support disparate data from a wide variety of sources while sticking to protocol adherence.
Our application has the capability to collect online consent forms for each study. The consent form can be made collection centre specific. Signing the online consent form will automatically register the subject in the study and they will be presented with their initial surveys to complete.
The consent module also includes versioning so that changes to the consent form are captured. Those consent forms that were signed using an older version will be unsigned and the new version presented on the next login of the subject.
A user may have viewing access to one study and editing access to another. Administrators can also restrict access to Users to view or edit data from a single collection centre.
Administrators can create and manage users. DADOS supports access to users with various levels of permissions to view and edit data. User roles are set by the administrator and can be set either system-wide or study level.
DADOS works to conform to the HIPAA and PIPEDA privacy regulations and will ensure that all personal health information captured in the study is securely stored. Personal health information is encrypted using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and only exposed to users with appropriate access to the study. Throughout the interface, study participants have referenced a unique anonymous identifier.
DADOS allows you to define collection centres, build custom reports, create registries, and track study participants. Our robust administrative interface allows administrators to easily manage and coordinate large scale and longitudinal studies across different collection centres.
Admins can add users with various levels of data access to act as coordinators, interviewers, physicians or assistance specific to each collection centre or to the overall study. The easy-to-use user interface lets admins set up custom report templates allowing users to generate reports in a single mouse click.
DADOS can improve value-based care by using custom subject analytics to deliver care to patients in the right location, at the right time. The easy-to-use customizable methods to enter and retrieve patient outcome data can be designed around a specific subspecialty, patient population, research study or government program. This ease-of-access can allow healthcare providers to parse data to determine the best course of care for a patient in real time.
- Our Team
- Contact Us